Apr 13, 2011

My favorite cosmetics over the counter





As we age our skin gets drier, thinner and more sensitive, which means the perfect moisturizer right now might not always be your go-to.

And you know, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on your Skin Care products.

There are many great and effective products in you local Drug store. You just have to recognize your PERFECT SKIN TYPE depends what kind weather is now.

I will try to share my special skin care product for Oily, Combination and sensitive skin type. Also great tip for all of those women who has an ADULT “acne” or even few pimples more often. Use a moisturizer with salicylic acid cleanser with ingredients like SOY and switch your 5 or 10% benzyl peroxide treatments to one that contains just 2.5%.

“ Too much benzyl peroxide can actually dry out a zit and stop medicine from penetrating” says Jeanette Graf, assistant clinical professor of dermatology a Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great information. I am wanting to do some continuing education for estheticians. Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Agnes, may I ask you a personal question about my face care and eye care?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I wish was different was that I had longer eyelashes. I love long eyelashes. And less thick eye brows, I have to pluck mine all the time.
    Feruccio
    http://www.canadianbeautycollege.com/w_aesthetics.aspx?

    ReplyDelete