Jun 4, 2010

Passion about Make up- Chicago area



My passion for make up was from the beginning, when I was a child I like lipstick, mascara and everything what’s my mom had in the purse. I could play for hours in my mom cosmetics. So let me say that I believe there are no rules when it comes to make up, besides, the obvious: “Don’t curl, your eyelashes in a speeding vehicles”, or “Don’t put lipstick in your eye”. I think women need a lot of variety in their lives. And makeup, whether it’s coral lipstick or false eyelashes or simple brown eye shadow, is a way of achieving that. It lightens the mood, its fun and I’m very glad we have it. I always feel better with makeup on, and I hate getting caught without it. There are so many things in the world that you have to face that aren’t pleasant, that being able to learn something and have a little fun and feel better about yourself, all in the time it takes to get from one page to the next, is a special and wonderful combination


No comments:

Post a Comment